Ski in / ski out to within 80 metres of our self-catered apartment. Located on the ground floor of Simply Morzine’s flagship Chalet des Montagnes and a short 10 minute walk to the centre of Morzine and main ski lifts. The apartment benefits from marvellous views and a stunning outdoor luxury hot tub (shared with main chalet), 2 ensuite bedrooms and a single sofa bed. Sleeps 2-5.
- Outdoor hot tub (shared with main chalet)
- Private parking & garden / grounds (1000m2 plot)
- Ski store & drying room with heated boot warmers
- Bluetooth music speaker
- Luxury beds, linen, towels, bathrobes & toiletries
- UK Freesat TV
- Safe & hairdryer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Full fire security & alarm system
- Cots & highchairs etc
- Sledges & bum boards available
Set below one of Morzine’s ‘home run’ pistes that return to the Pleney cable car, our popular 2 bedroom self-catered apartment is almost ski in / ski out, snow conditions and skiers ability level permitting.
Located on the ground floor of our flagship Chalet des Montagnes, the apartment is self-contained and private. It is ideal for a small group or single family and will accommodate four people comfortably (five people using sofa bed in the lounge). Guests staying in the apartment benefit from use of the chalet’s magnificent outdoor hot tub (at a designated time due to being a shared facility with the main chalet guests).
In addition to easy ski access, Apartment Montagnes is very well situated for all of Morzine’s amenities. The main ski lifts, and centre of Morzine, with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants, are only a 10 minute walk from the apartment. The bus stop for Les Prodains (fast, free access to Avoriaz and the wider Portes du Soleil ski area) is 3 minutes by foot. Alternatively, take the ‘Petit Train’ from the Pleney to the Super Morzine lift and on to Avoriaz.
Despite such close proximity to the centre of Morzine, the apartment is located in a peaceful and upmarket residential area, with glorious panoramic views towards Avoriaz.
The self-catered apartment at Chalet des Montagnes is practical, delightfully furnished and well equipped with everything needed for the perfect self-catered ski or snowboard holiday in Morzine.
The cosy and immaculate interior consists of a well-proportioned open plan lounge, dining room and kitchenette. There is a comfy seating area with L-shape sofa bed, TV (UK Freesat) and wireless music system. The kitchen area is fully equipped with dishwasher, oven, microwave and fridge-freezer.
The apartment offers two comfortable, wooden-clad bedrooms. Bedroom one has a double bed and the second, smaller, bedroom two has a bunk bed. There are 2 bathrooms, each with shower. Bedroom one is ensuite, the 2nd bathroom is off the lounge and adjacent to bedroom two.
There is a chalet ski store with heated boot warmers and private parking for those who drive to Morzine, although we can provide return Geneva airport transfers if required.
Apartment Montagnes offers lots of flexibility:
- The apartment can be booked as part of the main catered chalet accommodation to increase the capacity for a larger group, giving a total of ten bedrooms and ten bathrooms.
- The apartment can also be booked on a private catered basis. Breakfast and 4-course evening meals (with wine/beer) will be cooked in the main chalet kitchen and served to you in the apartment.
- The apartment can be let separately from the main catered chalet on a self-catered basis.
Prices, Availability & Online Booking
Prices shown are for self-catered bookings. Please contact us If you would like to book: the apartment on a catered basis or the main chalet & apartment together on a catered basis.